The fact that Jason Hanson is ranked the 4th best kicker in history is a crime. Now, to be fair, I have not looked at the list so I don’t know who is in front of him or their reasoning for their placement BUT I know what’s in my heart and my heart almost stopped when I saw he was 4th.
MY TOP 5 KICKERS:
- Morton Anderson- The dude played for a billion years and was as consistent as Skip Bayless bringing up the Dez catch every time there is a semi-questionable call in a playoff game.
- Jason “J-Money” Hanson- Not sure if that was his nickname but it would have been pretty damn sweet if it was. Also a scratch golfer.
- Adam Vinatieri- Not sure what his regular season numbers are but he has won Super Bowls on last second kicks. Clutch gene at its finest, take note LeBron.
- The Gramatica Brothers- These bros went absolutely fucking wild after every made field goal. Also, which ever one hurt themselves has to thank God every day that twitter wasn’t around yet.
- Matt Prater- Seems like the coolest dude on earth. Just one of the guys that also happens to play professional football. Also has a cannon leg. How many RTs for me to get kicked in the nuts by Prater?